Skip to body

Resources and Reports

CWUP 5-90-010(12) Concurrent Enrollment

(A) Credit for work taken while simultaneously enrolled at CWU and other educational institutions will be accepted on transfer to Central.

(B) Any student who has obtained an F-1 visa from CWU must obtain permission from the director of international programs or designee prior to enrolling in any other institution.


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.