(A) Prerequisites to a course are appropriate if:
1. Certain basic skills are needed for success in the course.
2. A course is one of a sequence.
3. A certain level of maturity and familiarity with the language of the discipline is necessary for success.
(B) Co-requisites may include:
1. Specific courses (or their equivalents) taken at the same time.
(C) Other qualifications may include but are not limited to:
1. Major status.
2. Specific minimum credits in the discipline.
3. Specific minimum college credits.
4. Permission of the instructor or department.