Skip to body

Resources and Reports

CWUP 2-20-060 Honorary Degree

Consistent with RCW 28B.35.205, the Board of Trustees may confer honorary bachelor's, master's, or doctorate level degrees. Procedures, criteria, and application forms can be found in the Central Washington University Procedures Manual, CWUR 1-60-020.

[PAC: 5/21/03, BOT: 6/13/03; PAC: 10/09; Responsibility: President's Office; Reviewed/Endorsed by: Cabinet/UPAC; Review/Effective Date: 08/03/2011; Approved by: James L. Gaudino, President]

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.