The Bachelor of Applied Science in Supply Chain Management (SCM) is designed for students who have earned an applied science associate’s degree and prepares students for careers as analysts, decision makers and managers in any and all segments of an organization’s supply, production, and distribution chain. Students who complete this program will have a fundamental understanding of the systematic, integrated nature of the creation and delivery of goods and services, and the manner in which the supply, production and distribution chain includes or involves other internal and external entities. Students will be able to solve problems and make decisions in this environment by using concepts from other business administration areas, computing and analytical skills, and appropriate quantitative and qualitative models.
Likely Career Paths
Buyer/Planner, Forecasting or Inventory Analyst, Demand Planner, Logistics Coordinator, Materials Manager, Distribution Specialis
|CWU Course #||CWU Course Name||Transfer Course #|
|ACCT 251||Financial Accounting||ACCT& 201 and ACCT& 202|
|ECON 201||Principles of Economics - Micro||ECON& 201|
|BUS 241||Legal Environment of Business||BUS& 201|
|BUS 221||Intro Business Statistics||*MATH& 146|
- Other options may be available, we recommend viewing the Transfer Equivalency Site (TES) for other acceptable equivalences or contacting us.
- Students need to earn an associates in applied science in area associated with logistics, operations, supply chain, business, accounting, or similar field. Please email us at CBAdvising@cwu.edu to inquire if your degree area is an approved field.
- Students must earn a minimum grade of 1.7 in ACCT& 201, 202, BUS& 201 and MATH& 146.
- Students should meet with a CWU College of Business Advisor to discuss general education requirements.
- Major requirements may change over time; students will be expected to meet the catalog requirements in place at the time they are admitted to the major. Current catalog: https://catalog.acalog.cwu.edu/