Our Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology and Administrative Management (BAS-ITAM) degree bridges the gap between information technology and administrative management, creating career ready graduates. Whether you decide to study online, at the Ellensburg campus, or at one of the CWU University Centers, you will receive engaging, quality teaching with leading-edge curriculum. In our student-centered programs, both majors and minors receive personal, one-on-one advising throughout their degree progress. Students can specialize in: Administrative Management, Cybersecurity, Data-driven Innovation for IT Managers, Information Technology, Project Management.
Likely Career Paths
Program/data analyst, office administrator, information security analyst, project/program manager, web administrator, BI analyst, cybersecurity consultant/analyst, system/architect engineer, supply chain/ operations analyst, IT manager, social media director, IT specialist, cyber network specialist, network/database administrator, IT support specialist.
- Cost: University-wide costs (cwu.edu/financial-aid/cost-attendance)
- Additional costs: Some of our technical courses have a $25-$50 lab fee. Online Course fee $40.
- Location: Ellensburg, CWU-Des Moines, CWU-JBLM, CWU-Lynnwood, CWU-Pierce County, Online
- Primary contact: 509-963-2611 | email@example.com | cwu.edu/it-management/advising-center
|CWU Course #||CWU Course Name||Transfer Course #|
|ADMG 201||Introduction to Business||BUS& 101|
- Students must have an applied or technical degree for admission to the program.
- Students typically complete this degree in 6-8 quarters.
- The majority of ITAM classes are offered four quarters a year.
- Students should work with their advisor for sequencing of their specialization courses.
- This program is designed to serve students at the centers who have military student status requirements.
- Students must earn a C- or better in all major courses.
- All specializations can be completed at Ellensburg, CWU-Pierce County, CWU-Lynnwood, CWU-Des Moines, or 100 percent online. Students at the CWU-Moses Lake, CWU-Sammamish, CWU-Wenatchee, and CWU-Yakima complete all of their ITAM classes 100 percent online.
- Completion of CWU general education requirements and all CWU graduation requirements (except for world languages) for a BAS degree that are in place at the time the student is admitted into the BAS-ITAM program.
- Major requirements may change over time; students will be expected to meet the catalog requirements in place at the time they are admitted to the major. Current catalog: https://catalog.acalog.cwu.edu/