The Business Administration: Supply Chain Management (SCM) prepares students for careers as analysts, decision makers and managers in any and all segments of the organization’s supply, production and distribution chain. Students who complete this program will have a fundamental understanding of the systematic, integrated nature of the creation and delivery of goods and services, and the manner in which the supply, production and distribution chain includes or involves other internal and external entities. Students will be able to solve problems and make decisions in this environment by using concepts from accounting, economics and other business administration areas, computing and analytical skills, and appropriate quantitative and qualitative models.
Likely Career Paths
Buyer/Planner, Forecasting or Inventory Analyst, Demand Planner, Logistics Coordinator, Materials Manager, Distribution Specialist
- Cost: University-wide costs (cwu.edu/financial-aid/cost-attendance)
- Location: Ellensburg, CWU-JBLM, Online
- Students seeking admission to CWU-JBLM: We recommend reaching out to the College of Business advising team (CBAdvising@cwu.edu) to review your coursework and discuss the in-person and online class offerings for this program.
- Primary contact: 509-963-2930 | CBAdvising@cwu.edu | cwu.edu/business/cbadvising
|CWU Course #||CWU Course Name||Transfer Course #|
|ACCT 251||Financial Accounting||ACCT& 201 and ACCT& 202|
|ACCT 252||Managerial Accounting||ACCT& 203|
|ECON 201||Principles of Economics - Micro||ECON& 201|
|ECON 202||Principles of Economics- Macro||ECON& 202|
|BUS 241||Legal Environment of Business||BUS& 201|
|BUS 221||Intro Business Statistics||*MATH& 146|
|MATH 153||Pre-Calculus I||MATH& 141|
|ECON 130 or other approved math||Foundations of Business Analytics||MATH& 148|
*MATH& 146 will transfer in as Math 211, College of Business will substitute in place of BUS 221.
Other options may be available, we recommend viewing the Transfer Equivalency Site (TES) for other acceptable equivalences or contacting us.
- We recommend students pursue and earn an Associates of Business-DTA/MRP.
- Students need to earn a 1.7 minimum grade for ACCT&201, 202, 203, ECON& 201, 202, BUS& 201, MATH& 146, MATH& 141, and MATH& 148.
- Any Washington state DTA (Direct Transfer Agreement) degree will satisfy all general education requirements.
- Major requirements may change over time; students will be expected to meet the catalog requirements in place at the time they are admitted to the major. Current catalog: https://catalog.acalog.cwu.edu/
Admissions: 509-963-1211 | firstname.lastname@example.org | cwu.edu/admissions
Financial Aid: 509-963-1611 | FinancialAid@cwu.edu | cwu.edu/financial-aid
Transfer Center: 509-963-1390 | email@example.com | cwu.edu/transfer
Veterans: 509-963-3028 | VA@cwu.edu | cwu.edu/veterans
International: +1-509-963-3612 | firstname.lastname@example.org | cwu.edu/programs/international-student-admissions