Office of the Registrar
Bouillon Hall 140
Phone: (509) 963-3001
Fax: (509) 963-1230

What is a Transfer Agreement?

Transfer agreements, or articulation agreements, are documents that show a pathway between CWU and higher education institutions with specialized academic, professional, or technical programs. Students benefit using a transfer agreement as they follow a specific course plan or sequence to satisfy degree requirements while still attending a community college. Following a transfer agreement assists in transitioning to CWU and saves students both time and money towards their bachelor's degree.

Articulation Agreements

Refer to our transfer agreements below by institution and major.

Bellevue College

  • Elementary Education - Associate in Arts and Sciences (AAS-DTA) > Bachelor of Arts in Education Degree

Columbia Basin College

Edmonds Community College

Highline College

Pierce College

Renton Technical College

Spokane Falls Community College

  • Studio Art - Associate in Arts - Direct Transfer Agreement (AA-DTA) > Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree
  • Studio Art - Associate of Fine Arts in Art (AFA) > Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree

See the Staff page to get in touch with the Office of the Registrar.