How to Request Your Transcripts
The most convenient and quickest method for you to request your transcript is online through our Parchment service:
When preparing to order transcripts, keep in mind the following:
- Student signature will be required
- Payment and signature release are required prior to processing
- Official transcripts will not be released until all financial obligations have been fulfilled.
- Contact our office when a hold has been cleared to get your request processed.
- Expedited processing means same day at the earliest, and end of next business day at the latest.
Other Transcript Request Methods
Online MyCWU Request
- First log into MyCWU (students who attended 1986 - current)
- Go to the Student tab > Records > Request Official Transcript
- Follow instructions from the Parchment portal to complete your order
In Person Request
Transcript request forms are available at the Cashier’s Office and the Office of the Registrar in Bouillon Hall.
- Print and fill out the transcript-request-form.pdf
- Include a check or money order to CWU
- Mail or fax document
CWU - Transcripts
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7465
Transcript Delivery Methods & Fees
- US Dollars is the only accepted currency
- Fees are per transcript not per order
- A $2.50 processing fee will be added to all TranscriptPlus orders
|Standard U.S. Mail (2-3 week for delivery in U.S.)||3-5 business days||$10.00|
|Hold for pick-up||3-5 business days||$10.00|
|Electronic PDF||3-5 business days||$10.00|
For Expedited processing, depending on the time of receipt, most expedited processing is done the same day, but will be completed by no later than the close of business the following business day.
|Standard U.S. Mail||1 business day||$18.00|
|US Postal Service Express (allows delivery to home PO Boxes)||1 business day||$35.00|
|Federal Express - Continental U.S.||1 business day||$30.00|
|Federal Express - Alaska and Hawaii||1 business day||$33.00|
|International Federal Express||1 business day||$53.00|
|Faxed Unofficial||1 business day||$18.00|
Questions? Email the Transcript department, or see the Staff page to get in contact with the Office of the Registrar.