STEP 1: Register your IMLeagues Account (Click here for IMLeagues)
**Note: IMLeagues offers a live support button on the top right corner of all pages, should you encounter any difficulties.
STEP 2: Signing Up a Team for an Intramural Sport
**NOTE: Teams must have the minimum number of players required to start a game on their roster before they will be allowed to move their team from the waitlist into a division.
1. Log in to your IMLeagues account
2. Click the Intramural button at the top left of your User Homepage under “Central Washington University”
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Competitive, Recreational, etc.)
5. Choose a division to play in (Monday 9pm, Tuesday 7PM, etc. if offered)
6. Click “Register/Signup”; then click “Create Team” and follow instructions
7. View the "Captain’s Training Video” embedded and review Sport Rules
8. Complete and submit the sport specific “Captain’s Meeting Quiz”
Please note that one must obtain an 80% or higher on this quiz to be eligible to register. An unlimited number of attempts are allowed.
9. Once you pass the quiz, complete all required team information and submit.
10. If you complete these steps, your team will be placed onto the Waitlist. You must add players or have players join your team before your team can officially be in the league (YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED A SPOT UNTIL YOU MEET THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF PLAYERS ON IMLEAGUES)
STEP 3: Joining an Intramural Sports Team
You can join the sport in one of three ways:
1. Create a Team (for team captains only)
a. Follow steps above
b. Invite members to the team
i. Click on “Invite Members” line on the theme page; all invited members must accept the invitation to be added to your team
ii. If team member is already registered on IMLeagues: search for his/her name, and invite him/her
iii. If team member is not registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box and input his/her email address
2. Join a Team
a. Select a sport, league, and division of your choice
b. A list of teams playing in that division will load, select the team you wish to join by clicking
c. Agree to the waiver and fill in all necessary information
d. A message will be sent to the captain of the team you asked to join, once captain has given approval you will be added to the roster
3. Join As A Free Agent
a. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you would like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or put information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
b. This does not guarantee that you will be invited to join a team.
c. Select the sport you wish you sign up as a free agent for
d. Select desired league you wish you play in
e. A list of all the divisions within that league will load, look at each league carefully, noticing dates and times each division plays
f. Click the “Free Agent” button at the top of the homepage
g. Select the divisions you are available to play and click “Submit”
h. Enter all necessary information and click “Submit”
If you have any questions about any of the registration forms, please contact the Intramural Staff, at email@example.com or 509-963-3511.
Student Success and Central Washington University are pleased to welcome Russell "Rusty" Vineyard asMasks, Information Available At CWU Student Union
Area wildfires continue to impact air quality, with the index registering in the unhealthy - very unCWU Dance Team Featured In National Staples TV Commercial
Eight members of the Central Washington University Dance Team are featured in a Staples back-to-scho