University Recreation at Central Washington University is committed to offering recreation programs that provide personal and professional development for a diverse university community. Our nationally recognized facilities and services support the university mission by promoting an inclusive campus environment. Our programs contribute to the wholeness and wellness of our patrons while providing co-curricular activities that complement other avenues of learning and aid individuals in achieving balance and well roundedness. Through excellent customer service and care for the individual, University Recreation seeks to provide a sense of belonging that enhances retention for students, faculty, and staff.
University Recreation at Central Washington University will continue to be recognized as a leader in recreational services and facilities, both on campus and statewide. We will develop comprehensive programs that support student learning, lifelong participation, and wellness. We value student development, collaboration and professionalism.
- Enhance leadership, involvement and social responsibility of Central Washington University students.
- Improve the health and wellness of the campus community.
- Develop and improve University Recreation facilities.
- Continue outreach programs for targeted populations.
- Improve knowledge and professional development of University Recreation staff.
- Manage of fiscal resources diligently.