University Recreation inspires positive, healthy lives through educational and recreational programs, facilities, and services for the Central Washington University community.
University Recreation will be recognized as a cornerstone of the student experience for innovative practices and services, contributing to the holistic development of students, and enhancing the university community.
- Enhance leadership, involvement and social responsibility of Central Washington University students.
- Improve the health and wellness of the campus community.
- Develop and improve University Recreation facilities.
- Continue outreach programs for targeted populations.
- Improve knowledge and professional development of University Recreation staff.
- Manage of fiscal resources diligently.