- Q: What happens in a typical Personal Training session?
- A: Generally, the first few sessions are spent working out the kinks in the workout- establishing weights and time limits. But don’t let this discourage you! It’s just the way Personal Training operates, to ensure that you get the results you are aiming for. It takes time to understand your capabilities and limitations.
Each session and each workout will build upon your first few sessions. However, you should still wear comfortable workout apparel, as you will be definitely be exercising. Keep in mind if you are already very fit and don’t struggle with motivation, we’ll push those muscles right away!
- Q: What happens in my initial consultation?
- A: Your first session with a trainer is crucial to setting you up for success. Many people begin an exercise program with high hopes but discontinue their programs after only a couple months. This is usually because their exercise program is not right for their goals, fitness needs, or lifestyles. That’s why your COMPLIMENTARY initial consultation is so important! The majority of your initial consultation will be spent discussing your exercise and health history and outlining your fitness goals. This helps our trainers to determine which type of program will be best for your body!
- Q: How do I get started?
- A: Contact Shayne Wittkopp by phone at 963-3517 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you connect with a personal trainer that best suits your personal fitness goals.
- Q: What if I need to reschedule a session?
- A: If you need to reschedule any of your training sessions, you’ll need to contact your trainer a minimum of an hour prior to your scheduled session. If your trainer does not receive at least an hour notice of your cancellation, you will be charged for that session.
Our trainers are busy and their time is important, as is yours. Therefore, we extend the same courtesy of a an hour reschedule notice to you! After all, things come up that are not always planned and we understand that better than anyone!
Q: Who is group training designed for?
A: Group training is designed for ANYONE of ANY fitness level looking to improve their health and fitness in a fast paced group setting!
Q: What fitness level do I need to be at to start?
A: Classes are scaled to fit any participant of any level, if you're healthy and can move we have an exercise for you!
Q: How often are the sessions held?
A: Your group will meet twice a week with your trainer. Also there will be open workout hours on Fridays. You can drop in at any time during the open hours to work out, and a program for the day will be provided on the board. A trainer will be on hand to help you with any questions you may have.
Q: What if I can't make my session?
A: Inform your trainer as soon as you can that you will be missing a session, and they can try to get you into another session. Communication is key, if your trainer is unaware of your absence they can't help you!
Q: How much will group training cost me?
A: Group training costs 130 dollars a quarter. At 13 dollars a week,(just 6.50 a session!) you won't find a better deal to get you into the best shape of your life! As an added bonus you will also receive an unlimited group fitness pass, granting you access to all the group fitness classes you can attend all quarter long!
Q: Sounds great! Where do I sign up?
A: First, come check us out FREE during demo week the first week of the quarter! Come in and get a great workout and have fun while you're at it. Afterward you can reserve your spot in the class at the front desk!