Personal Training FAQ
- Q: What happens in a typical Personal Training session?
- A: Generally, the first few sessions are spent working out the kinks in the workout- establishing weights and time limits. But don’t let this discourage you! It’s just the way Personal Training operates, to ensure that you get the results you are aiming for. It takes time to understand your capabilities and limitations.
Each session and each workout will build upon your first few sessions. However, you should still wear comfortable workout apparel, as you will be definitely be exercising. Keep in mind if you are already very fit and don’t struggle with motivation, we’ll push those muscles right away!
- Q: What happens in my initial consultation?
- A: Your first session with a trainer is crucial to setting you up for success. Many people begin an exercise program with high hopes but discontinue their programs after only a couple months. This is usually because their exercise program is not right for their goals, fitness needs, or lifestyles. That’s why your COMPLIMENTARY initial consultation is so important! The majority of your initial consultation will be spent discussing your exercise and health history and outlining your fitness goals. This helps our trainers to determine which type of program will be best for your body!
- Q: How do I get started?
- A: Contact Shayne Wittkopp by phone at 963-3517 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you connect with a personal trainer that best suits your personal fitness goals.
- Q: What if I need to reschedule a session?
- A: If you need to reschedule any of your training sessions, you’ll need to contact your trainer a minimum of an hour prior to your scheduled session. If your trainer does not receive at least an hour notice of your cancellation, you will be charged for that session.
Our trainers are busy and their time is important, as is yours. Therefore, we extend the same courtesy of a an hour reschedule notice to you! After all, things come up that are not always planned and we understand that better than anyone!