Planning a spring event and need a publicity campaign? Check out our packages and submit a request here!
The Publicity Center offers a full slate of creative services to promote campus events, programs and departments while providing real world experience to student employees through hands-on skill development, professional mentoring and portfolio development.
Our student-focused CWU Hype team invites students to experience campus life through a variety of student-focused "Hype" platforms including publications, social media, and street team opportunities.
*The Publicity Center consults with the university's Public Affairs office on brand guidelines, and serves as a designee for creating and approving a range of materials.
The Publicity Center and CWU Hype engage, inform, and help build connections that cultivate a true sense of belonging for CWU students. To promote an inclusive campus environment, we:
- Provide a work environment grounded in learning, understanding and growth
- Seek to recruit and hire staff representative of our diverse student body
- Encourage dialogue around the meaning implied or conveyed in images and words
- Work closely with our clients to understand their goals and strive to accurately represent events, programs, and departments
- Produce work that promotes and reflects a welcoming and inclusive environment