We Are Hiring!
We are hiring students for the 2022-2023 academic year! Join our creative student team and help us promote campus events and activities through graphic design, marketing and media.
The Publicity Center offers a full slate of creative services to promote campus events, programs and departments while providing real world experience to student employees through hands-on skill development, professional mentoring and portfolio development.*
Our student-focused CWU Hype invites students to experience campus life through a variety of student-focused "Hype" platforms including publications, social media, and street team opportunities.
See our 2020-2021 Report (PDF) for highlights of last year.
*The Publicity Center consults with the university's Public Affairs office on brand guidelines, and serves as a designee for creating and approving a range of materials.
The Publicity Center and CWU Hype engage, inform, and help build connections that cultivate a sense of place and belonging for CWU students.
The Publicity Center promotes an inclusive campus environment through its creative services and relationships. We:
- Provide a work environment grounded in learning, understanding and growth
- Seek to recruit and hire staff representative of our diverse student body
- Encourage dialogue around the meaning implied or conveyed in images and words
- Work closely with our clients to understand their goals and accurately represent events, programs, and departments
- Produce work that promotes and reflects a welcoming and inclusive environment