- Review the Publicity Request order form and package options and make your selections. Be sure complete both pages. Publicity staff is available for consultation and assistance in completing the form.
CLUBS: Please contact SURC/Club Accounting in room 263 (509-963-1329) for your budget information.
- Email completed order form to Publicity Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) and save a copy for your reference.
- Print out the form, have it signed by the person authorized to sign on the budget you are using, and bring to the Publicity Center.
CLUBS: Please take completed form to SURC/Club Accounting in room 263 (509-963-1329) for signature.
- Publicity staff will enter your project into an online project management system, through which you will be able to track the status of your project.
- Final invoice will reflect the original estimate, plus any adjustments made during the course of your project. When you submit your completed form to begin your project, you are agreeing to pay for the publicity generated through our office, including any adjustments and rush charges. All invoices will be processed within 30 days of project completion.
For maximum results, please turn in your form 4-6 weeks before your event. That will allow us 2-4 weeks for design and production, and account for time needed for campus distribution. Any publicity requests with a turnaround time of less than one week may incur a rush charge.
Special projects, such as publications, large scale events or campaigns and items requiring services of an outside vendor, will in most cases require more lead time. Please contact the Publicity Center as soon as possible in your planning stages.
Rates are based on whether your organization is S&A funded, belongs in the Dean of Student Success organization, or is another campus entity. Once you have entered your PID (9-digit budget #), the order form will show basic pricing as fields are completed. Questions, please contact us.
Check out our Package Deals! These are tried-and-true combinations of print, media and street team approaches to publicize your event. Don't see something that fits your needs? Come in and talk to us about a la carte options and your ideas.
Media Bomb is for those looking for maximum exposure on campus, plus an extra push out to local media. Includes 130 posters for campus buildings, residence halls and campus apartments, color table tents and handbills, sandwich boards, large format poster displayed in the SURC, digital file for social media/web blasts, and the Hype package.
Media Buzz will provide Media Bomb exposure, minus the large format poster and table tents. Includes 130 posters for campus buildings, residence halls and campus apartments, color handbills, sandwich boards, digital file for social media/web blasts, and the Hype package.
Word of Mouth provides the Media Buzz coverage minus handbills. Includes 130 posters for campus buildings, residence halls and campus apartments, sandwich boards, digital file for social media/web blasts, and the Hype package.
Digital Buzz is just that – we'll set you up with a digital file for social media and web blasts, and include you in the Hype package.
The Hype package is a great way to draw attention to your event the week it's scheduled, since it's published every Thursday. You'll get your event listed on Hype posters distributed weekly throughout the SURC (restrooms and posting boards), sandwich boards and table tents. Our Hype Street Team distributes event info every Thursday at the SURC, starting at 10:30 a.m. on the west patio with 88.1 the 'Burg serving up hot cocoa, and then moving inside until 1 p.m. They also stop by a variety of campus events throughout the week. Note that the deadline for inclusion in the weekly Hype is Tuesdays. If you get your request in sooner, we can make sure your event is listed in online calendars, announcements, and more.
Wildcat Access offers great rates and options for digital advertising on screens throughout the Student Union, at the CWU Welcome Center...and more locations coming soon. Contact our student sales manager for details at email@example.com.