Lecturer of Psychology
M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling, University of South Dakota.
B.S. Psychology, Wayne State College.
Office: Psychology Building 433
Courses Typically Taught at CWU
- PSY 346 - Social Psychology,
- PSY 449 - Abnormal Psychology,
- PSY 445 - Clinical, Counseling & Community Psychology
- PSY 314 - Human Development and the Learner
- PSY 310 - Multicultural Psychology and Social Advocacy Credits
Areas of Interest
- Child and adolescent mental health or disorders of childhood,
- Attachment theory,
- Couple counseling (in particular emotionally focused couple therapy),
- Emotional intelligence,
- Trauma and resiliency.
- Research identity development in mental health counselors