Assistant Professor of Psychology
Ph.D. Rehabilitation: Behavior Analysis, Southern Illinois University
Office: Psychology Building Room 451
Courses Typically Taught at CWU
- PSY 303 Analysis of Everyday Behavior
- PSY 301 Learning
- PSY 554 Behavioral Interventions
- PSY 590 Internship in Applied Experimental Psychology
- PSY 651 Advanced Applied Behavior Analysis
- Applied behavior analysis
- Derived stimulus relations
- Verbal behavior
- Instructional design
- Lovett, S., & Rehfeldt, R.A. (in press). Promoting derived textual control within activity schedules may promote independence for children with autism. Evidence-Based Communication Assessment and Intervention.
- Barnes, C.S., Grannan, L.K., Lovett, S., & Rehfeldt, R.A. (2012). Behavior analytic interventions for individuals with autism spectrum disorders. Psicología, Conocimiento, y Sociedad, 2, 27-53.
- Davlin, N.L., Rehfeldt, R.A., & Lovett, S. (2011). A Relational Frame Theory approach to understanding perspective-taking using children’s stories in typically developing children. European Journal of Behavior Analysis, 12, 403-430.
- Lovett, S., Rehfeldt, R.A., García, Y.A., & Dunning, J. (2011). Comparison of a stimulus equivalence protocol and traditional lecture for teaching single subject designs. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 44, 819-833.