The Experimental Psychology program uses a faculty-mentor model in which students work closely with faculty on research. Any faculty member with graduate faculty status can oversee graduate students.
If you are considering applying to our program, view the webpages of the psychology faculty listed below to see faculty research interests and experiences. Faculty may also be willing to work with students in new research areas. It is recommended that students contact faculty via email to discuss the possibility of working with them.
- Dr. Kara Gabriel, MS Experimental Psychology Program Director
- Dr. Sara Bender, Pending Graduate Faculty Status
- Dr. Marte Fallshore, Graduate Faculty Member
- Dr. Ralf Greenwald, Graduate Faculty Member
- Dr. Susan Lonborg, Graduate Faculty Member
- Dr. Megan Matheson, Graduate Faculty Member
- Dr. Danielle Polage, Graduate Faculty Member
- Dr. Mary Radeke, Pending Graduate Faculty Status
- Dr. Steve Schepman, Graduate Faculty Member
- Dr. Wendy Williams, Graduate Faculty Member
Faculty mentors are not limited to the list above. Please view all the psychology faculty for potential mentors.