Psychology Building, Room 421
Phone: (509) 963-2381
Fax: (509) 963-2307
Phone: (509) 963-2381
Fax: (509) 963-2307
- Dr. Stephanie Stein: Chairperson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ms. Debbie Thomas: Secretary Supervisor (email@example.com)
- Dr. Terry L. DeVietti: Physiological and Experimental Psychology.
- Dr. Susan D. Lonborg: Health Psychology, Substance Abuse, Clinical and Research Ethics, Career Development, Gender, Psychotherapy Research.
- Dr. Megan Matheson: Experimental and Comparative Psychology, Nonhuman Primate Social Behavior, Stress and Coping, Post-Conflict Behavior.
- Dr. Stephen B. Schepman: Organization Development, Work Motivation, Personality Theories.
- Dr. Anthony J. Stahelski: Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Social Psychology, Small Group Interaction, Leadership, Cults and Extremist Groups, Aggression and Violence, Terrorism.
- Dr. Stephanie Stein (Chair): School Psychology, Curriculum-Based Measurement, Behavior Disorders in Children, Psychopathology, Lifespan Development.
- Dr. Marte Fallshore: Environmental Decision-Making, Psychology of Law, Learning, Memory, Statistics, Cognition.
- Dr. Kara I. Gabriel: Experimental Psychology, Spatial Skills, Risk-Taking, Biopsychology.
- Dr. Ralf Greenwald: Cognitive Neuroscience, Cognitive Brain Dynamics, Event-Related Potentials, Critical Thinking, Music Cognition, Working Memory.
- Dr. Heath Marrs: School Psychology, Educational Psychology, Response to Intervention Gender Issues in Education.
- Dr. Jeffrey Penick: Mental Health Counseling, Group Counseling, Counseling Supervision, Adult Aging and Development, Health Psychology.
- Dr. Danielle Polage: Cognitive Psychology, Memory, Psychology and Law, Eye Witness Testimony, Lying and Jury Deliberation.
- Dr. Terrence J. Schwartz: Educational Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Statistical Analysis.
- Dr. Wendy A. Williams: Applied Behavior Analysis, Animal Behavior, Experimental Psychology, Human Cognition and Decision-Making.
- Dr. Sara Bender: Impact of Clinical Expectations on Recovery, The Provision of Clinical Services to Members of Underserved Populations, Clinical Supervision, Cybersupervision, Online learning.
- Dr. Heidi Bogue: School Psychology, Efficacy of School-Based Interventions, Graduate Student Success, Social-Emotional Functioning and Behavior in Children.
- Dr. Tonya Buchanan: Experimental Psychology, Social Psychology, Attitudes, Power, Interpersonal Dynamics, Deception.
- Dr. Sadie Lovett: Applied Behavior Analysis, Derived Stimulus Relations, Verbal Behavior, Instructional Design, Rehabilitation.
- Dr. Rich Marsicano: Academic, Behavioral, and Early Intervention, Intervention Adherence, Response to Intervention, Performance Feedback
- Dr. Meaghan Nolte: Mindfulness, Buddhism, Queer Theory, Addictions, Counselor Training
- Dr. Liane Pereira: Youth Mental Health, Human Development, Social Determinants of Health, Educational Psychology.
- Dr. Mary Radeke: Child-language Development, Neuropsychology, Experimental Psychology.
- Dr. Fred Washburn: Counselor Development, Supervision Readiness, Assessing Counselor Competency.
Non Tenure Track Full-Time Faculty
- Ms. Cristina Bistricean: Applied Behavioral Analysis, Experimental Psychology, High-Functioning Autism, Anxiety Reduction, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Dr. Joshua Buchanan: Experimental Psychology, Social Psychology, Emotion Experience & Expression, Regret & Counterfactual Thinking
- Dr. Elizabeth Haviland: Diversity, Multicultural Issues (especially White privilege), Counseling (Training and Supervision), Relational Cultural Theory
- Dr. Jesse James: Behavioral Neurobiology, Memory, Sleep and Memory, Psychology of Spirituality and Religiosity
- Ms. Jennifer Kassing: Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Disorders of Childhood
- Mr. Joshua Parker: Quantitative Methods in Psychology, Foundations of Probability and Statistics, Number Theory, History of Science
- Dr. Mark Soelling: Counseling Psychology, Psychology and the Law, and Psychopharmacology
- Dr. Alena Yastchenko
- Dr. Eugene R. Johnson: School Psychology, Psychological and Educational Evaluation, Exceptional Children.
- Dr. Elizabeth M. Street: Educational Psychology, Behavior Analysis, Exceptional Children, Learning Theory.
- Dr. Warren R. Street: Social Psychology, History of Psychology, General Experimental.
- Dr. Philip Tolin: Sensation and Perception, Human Factors, Learning Theory, General Experimental.
Department Technical Staff
- Mr. Chris G. Buchanan: Engineering Technician III (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Community Counseling and Psychological Assessment Center (CCPAC)
Psychology Building, Room 118
Phone: (509) 963-2501