Skip to body



How can I receive help?
The CCPAC is equipped with knowledgeable, caring, and dedicated therapists who provide assistance for a wide range of issues. A licensed professional counselor reviews each case before a therapist is assigned in order to facilitate relationship development and goal implementation.

How much will it cost?
All services provided by graduate students are offered at no cost. Faculty members contract through EAP services to provide services to CWU employees and their families.

How do I contact you?
To schedule an initial appointment, please call (509) 963-2501.

Facts about the Community Counseling and Psychological Assessment Center:

  • The CCPAC serves more than 500 families, adults, and children each year.
  • The center fosters relationships with GLBT, Latino-, European-, Native American-, Chinese-, and African-American communities.
  • Graduate students spend more than 1,000 hours directly with clients in a given year.
  • CCPAC graduate students have provided mental health services to the community for decades.
  • The center serves public and private schools and school districts throughout the Kittitas Valley and surrounding counties.
  • The center provides many psycho-educational opportunities that support public schools and supplement counseling services.

Take the Next Step...