M.A. Business Administration, Finance, Seattle University
B.A. Liberal Arts emphasis in Community Planning, The Evergreen State College
(Click here for an in depth interview)
Courses Typically Taught at CWU:
- State and Local Government
- Public Management
- Evaluating Public Program and Policy Effectiveness
- Local government management practices
- State and local government finance
- Effective methods of addressing local issues with global consequences
- Washington State Local Government Financial Health Indicators, Washington State Treasurer, August 2010. http://www.tre.wa.gov/documents/localGovtFiscalReport.pdf
- Restructuring State Public Infrastructure Programs, Analysis for the Washington legislature, Office of Financial Management, December 2008. http://www.ofm.wa.gov/study/default.asp
- Meeting the Growth Management Challenge in Growing Communities, the Washington State Growth Management Act Effectiveness Report, CTED, Growth Management Services, December 2008. http://www.ofm.wa.gov/study/default.asp bottom entry.
- County Financial Health and Governance Alternatives, Department of Community, Trade, and Economic Development, 2007. http://www.cted.wa.gov/site/1044/default.aspx
- Ferry County Management and Organization Review, Department of Community, Trade and Economic Development, 2005.
- King County Cities’ Municipal Court Alternatives: Three Case Studies and Cross Case Analysis, Anne Pflug, November 2003.
- City of Bellevue Court Operating and Capital Alternatives, Anne Pflug, June 2008.
- Benton County Adult Justice Center Courtroom Utilization Study, Anne Pflug, June 2000.
- Editor, Graduate School Case Studies in Public Administration, Cascade Public Executive Program Electronic Hallway, University of Washington.
Office: PSYCH 457