2:15 - 3:00 p.m. – Check-in and Connection ID Pictures, Student Services Information Tables – Cascade 241
2:15 - 2:45 p.m. – OPTIONAL Financial Aid Pre-Session – Rainier 262 This session is encouraged for those who have general questions about Financial Aid. If you have specific/personal Financial Aid questions, please schedule an appointment with our Financial Aid Advisor.
3:00 - 3:30 p.m. – General Information Session, Student Services – Cascade 241
3:45 - 4:30 p.m. – Major Advising, Student Life, Safari & Group-Wise e-mail presentation and class registration
Cascade Building Performance Center – Cascade 241
Pierce College Ft. Steilacoom – 9401 Farwest Drive, Lakewood, WA 98498
Items to be covered:
• General Information (Bookstore, Computer Labs, DE, Food Services, Parking, etc.)
• Registration (a copy of the Fall 2013 schedule of classes is included for your review prior to NSO)
• Safari Student Account; Connection Photo ID Card
• Student Services (Career Services, Center for Disability Services, Library, Writing Center, Veterans Center)
• Student Life (Student Leadership Group, Student Clubs, Student Activities)
• GroupWise E-mail, Facebook, and Wi-Fi Internet
NSO Registration – Please register for NSO online by July 30 at http://www.cwu.edu/pierce-county/new-student-orientation
If you cannot attend this orientation, or have changed your plans for attending Fall Quarter, please contact us at 253.964.6636 immediately.
In observance of the July 4th holiday, the CWU-Pierce County center will be closed July 2nd. CStudent Ambassador Needed!
Congratulations to all of our CWU Pierce County Graduates! Commencement will be held on Sunday, June