2:15 - 3:00 p.m. – Check-in and Connection ID Pictures, Student Services Information Tables – Cascade 241
2:15 - 2:45 p.m. – OPTIONAL Financial Aid Pre-Session – Rainier 262 This session is encouraged for those who have general questions about Financial Aid. If you have specific/personal Financial Aid questions, please schedule an appointment with our Financial Aid Advisor.
3:00 - 3:30 p.m. – General Information Session, Student Services – Cascade 241
3:45 - 4:30 p.m. – Major Advising, Student Life, Safari & Group-Wise e-mail presentation and class registration
Cascade Building Performance Center – Cascade 241
Pierce College Ft. Steilacoom – 9401 Farwest Drive, Lakewood, WA 98498
Items to be covered:
• General Information (Bookstore, Computer Labs, DE, Food Services, Parking, etc.)
• Registration (a copy of the Fall 2013 schedule of classes is included for your review prior to NSO)
• Safari Student Account; Connection Photo ID Card
• Student Services (Career Services, Center for Disability Services, Library, Writing Center, Veterans Center)
• Student Life (Student Leadership Group, Student Clubs, Student Activities)
• GroupWise E-mail, Facebook, and Wi-Fi Internet
NSO Registration – Please register for NSO online by July 30 at http://www.cwu.edu/pierce-county/new-student-orientation
If you cannot attend this orientation, or have changed your plans for attending Fall Quarter, please contact us at 253.964.6636 immediately.
Have questions about CWU-Pierce County? Stop by our Wildcat Wednesday tables. Wednesday February 4thTRANSFER TUESDAY TABLE!
Have questions about CWU-Pierce County? Thinking about transferring? CWU-Pierce County RepreseWriting Center Help Available!
The CWU Online Learning Commons Writing and Math Center would like to remind you that it is never to