Purser Hall 125
Predoctoral/Postdoctoral Research Fellow 2005-2006
The Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction
Indiana University – Bloomington
Postdoctoral Research Fellow 2006-2008
Department of Pediatrics, Section of Adolescent Medicine
Indiana University School of Medicine
1. McBride, K.R., Goldsworthy, R. & Fortenberry, J.D. (2010). Patient and partner perspectives on patient-delivered partner screening: Acceptability, benefits, and barriers. AIDS Patient Care & STDs 24 (10), 631-637.
2. Rosenberger, J., Bell, D., McBride, K.R., Fortenberry, J.D., & Ott, M.A. (2010). The developmental contexts of condom use in younger adolescent boys. Sexually Transmitted Infections, 86, 400-403.
3. McBride, K.R. & Fortenberry, J. D. (2010). Heterosexual anal sexuality and anal sex behavior: A review. Journal of Sex Research Special Issue: Annual Review of Sex Research, 47 (2,3), 123-136.
4. McBride, K.R., Goldsworthy, R. & Fortenberry, J.D. (2009). Formative design and evaluation of PDPT packaging among public health clinic patients. Sexually Transmitted Infections 85 (2), 150-155.
5. McBride, K.R., Reece, M. & Sanders, S.A. (2008). Using the sexual compulsivity scale to predict outcomes of sexual behavior in young adults. Journal of Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity, 15, 97-115.
6. Janssen, E., McBride, K.R., Hill, B.J., Yarber, W.L. & Butler, S.M. (2008). Factors that influence sexual arousal in men – a focus group study. Archives of Sexual Behavior 37 (2), 252-265.
7. McBride, K.R., Reece, M. & Sanders, S.A. (2007). Predicting negative outcomes of sexuality using the compulsive sexual behavior inventory. International Journal of Sexual Health, 19 (4), 51-62.
8. McBride, K.R., Sanders, S.A., Janssen, E., Grabe, M.E., Bass, J., Sparks, J.V., Brown, T.R. & Heiman, J.R. (2007). Turning sexual science into news: Sex research and the media. Journal of Sex Research, 44 (4), 347-358.
9. Graham, C, Sanders, S., Milhausen, R., & McBride, K. (2004). Turning on and turning off: A focus group study of the factors that affect women’s sexual arousal. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 33 (6), 527-538.
1. McBride, K., Reece, M., & Dodge, B. (2010). Sexual behavior as an addictive or compulsive phenomenon. In B. Johnson (Ed.) Addiction Medicine: Science and Practice. New York: Springer.
2. McBride, K., Reece, M. & Sanders, S. (2010). Cognitive and behavioral outcomes of sexual behavior scale. In Fisher, T.D., Davis, C.M. Yarber, W.L. & Davis, S.L. (Eds). Handbook of Sexuality-Related Measures. New York: Routledge.
3. Reece, M., Dodge, B., & McBride, K. (2006). Sexual compulsivity: issues and challenges. In R. McAnulty & M. Burnette (Eds.). Sex and Sexuality. London: Praeger Press.
Dr. Rebecca Pearson didn’t plan a career in academic public health. It was a positive happenstancDr. Rory A. Weishaar
We are pleased to welcome Dr. Rory A. Weishaar to the department of Physical Education, School, andDr. Madlem Named University Strategic Planning Director
I am pleased to announce that Dr. Melody Madlem has accepted the new administrative position of Dire