Purser Hall 125
Predoctoral/Postdoctoral Research Fellow 2005-2006
The Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction
Indiana University – Bloomington
Postdoctoral Research Fellow 2006-2008
Department of Pediatrics, Section of Adolescent Medicine
Indiana University School of Medicine
1. McBride, K.R., Goldsworthy, R. & Fortenberry, J.D. (2010). Patient and partner perspectives on patient-delivered partner screening: Acceptability, benefits, and barriers. AIDS Patient Care & STDs 24 (10), 631-637.
2. Rosenberger, J., Bell, D., McBride, K.R., Fortenberry, J.D., & Ott, M.A. (2010). The developmental contexts of condom use in younger adolescent boys. Sexually Transmitted Infections, 86, 400-403.
3. McBride, K.R. & Fortenberry, J. D. (2010). Heterosexual anal sexuality and anal sex behavior: A review. Journal of Sex Research Special Issue: Annual Review of Sex Research, 47 (2,3), 123-136.
4. McBride, K.R., Goldsworthy, R. & Fortenberry, J.D. (2009). Formative design and evaluation of PDPT packaging among public health clinic patients. Sexually Transmitted Infections 85 (2), 150-155.
5. McBride, K.R., Reece, M. & Sanders, S.A. (2008). Using the sexual compulsivity scale to predict outcomes of sexual behavior in young adults. Journal of Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity, 15, 97-115.
6. Janssen, E., McBride, K.R., Hill, B.J., Yarber, W.L. & Butler, S.M. (2008). Factors that influence sexual arousal in men – a focus group study. Archives of Sexual Behavior 37 (2), 252-265.
7. McBride, K.R., Reece, M. & Sanders, S.A. (2007). Predicting negative outcomes of sexuality using the compulsive sexual behavior inventory. International Journal of Sexual Health, 19 (4), 51-62.
8. McBride, K.R., Sanders, S.A., Janssen, E., Grabe, M.E., Bass, J., Sparks, J.V., Brown, T.R. & Heiman, J.R. (2007). Turning sexual science into news: Sex research and the media. Journal of Sex Research, 44 (4), 347-358.
9. Graham, C, Sanders, S., Milhausen, R., & McBride, K. (2004). Turning on and turning off: A focus group study of the factors that affect women’s sexual arousal. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 33 (6), 527-538.
1. McBride, K., Reece, M., & Dodge, B. (2010). Sexual behavior as an addictive or compulsive phenomenon. In B. Johnson (Ed.) Addiction Medicine: Science and Practice. New York: Springer.
2. McBride, K., Reece, M. & Sanders, S. (2010). Cognitive and behavioral outcomes of sexual behavior scale. In Fisher, T.D., Davis, C.M. Yarber, W.L. & Davis, S.L. (Eds). Handbook of Sexuality-Related Measures. New York: Routledge.
3. Reece, M., Dodge, B., & McBride, K. (2006). Sexual compulsivity: issues and challenges. In R. McAnulty & M. Burnette (Eds.). Sex and Sexuality. London: Praeger Press.
Wellness Hour Winter Schedule“CENTRAL to your HEALTH”Monday – Friday from 12-1PM in NicholsonNew Professors
We are pleased to welcome Dr. Tishra Beeson and Dr. Casey Mace to our PESPH Department. They wPhysical Education And School Health Major Speaks At Commencement
Mary Johnson was chosen to be the speaker at the 9:30 AM Commencement for Spring, 2014. Congra