CURRENT TICKETS: With-in 28 days of the issue date.
- 1. Mail in payment to Cashiers office
- 2. Walk in payment to the Cashiers or Parking Office (payments taken until 4:30p.m.)
PAST DUE TICKETS: 29 th day from the issue date.
1. Mail in payment to Cashiers office
2. Walk in payment to Cashiers office or Parking office (Payments taken until 4:30 p.m.)
3. Pay online by clicking the link below: (option not available to corporation accounts)
Information you will need to complete the online payment:
- Student ID or CWU ID/Account Number
- First Name on Account
- Last Name on Account
We can not take Credit Card Payment over the phone.
Late Payments, and when citations become past due:
If payment of your citation has not been received in the Cashiers Office by 4:30 p.m. 28 days after the ticket was issued, the original fine amount will double and a $5 administration fee will be added.
If the citation is not paid within the 28 day grace period, it will transfer to your account.
The collection of the fine is also handled by Student Financial Services and if not paid in a timely manner could be sent to an collection agency.
You may check the status of your citations at anytime by calling Parking Services at (509)-963-2667.
To send in payments address envelope to:
CWU Cashiers Office
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7490