To request a guest permit, please click on the link below.
You may encounter a warning recommending that you do not continue
because of an untrusted certificate. If you receive such an error,
please choose to continue to the website.
The reason you are getting this warning message is because the security certificate
that we use to securely send passwords over the internet is one that we have made
ourselves. Even though our certificate isn't issued by one of the companies that your
web browser knows to trust by default, it still serves the same purpose, and allows
us to send your password securely over the internet.
For FireFox users:
When you receive this warning, please select the option that accepts the certificate
permanently. This will prevent this warning message from appearing in the future.
For Internet Explorer 7.0 users:
- In Windows Internet Explorer 7, click Continue to this website (not recommended).
- A red Address Bar and a certificate warning appear.
- Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
- Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
- On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.