Welcome to Parking Services at C.W.U.
Winter Break Parking 2015
***If you are leaving your car on campus during the break***
- Please move your car to the N-20 lot located near the Music building
- You can begin parking in the N-20 LOT ONLY without a permit starting on Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 4:00 pm
- Your vehicle must be moved by Monday, January 4, 2016 at 6:00 am.
- CWU parking permit will be required after 6:00 am on Monday 1/4/2016.
Safety Tips for Winter Break Parking
- Take anything of value out of your car that might attract attention
- Completely close all your windows and lock all your doors
- Do not leave a duplicate key on the outside of your vehicle
University Police and Parking Services will be doing extra checks of the N-20 lot to reduce the likelihood of break-ins and vandalism.
Parking Services is a division of Central Washington University Police & Parking Services Department. If you have any questions of concerns about parking on campus, please call (509) 963-2667.
Office Hours 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
PARKING PERMITS ARE REQUIRED YEAR-ROUND
Student Charged Permits will open up on December 7th and run through January 6th . They will be available for pick up on December 7th. You are required to show school ID.
Faculty, Student and Staff that need to purchase a permit through means of cash, check, credit/debit, may do so by go to the Parking Services/Public Safety Building or Cashiers office.
Vehicle Registration Forms are available for download from the Permit Application section of our website
There has been a recent increase in stolen and lost CWU Parking Permits. Permits are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Permits cannot be sold or purchased by another individual, they can only be purchased from the CWU Parking Office or the Cashier's Office.
IT IS ILLEGAL TO PURCHASE A CWU PARKING PERMIT FROM SOMEONE ELSE, as it may be stolen or reported lost. This will result in a $250 fine, confiscation of the parking permit, and possible criminal charges/arrest - even if you are unaware of it being stolen or lost.
If you know someone who is trying to sell a permit or see a permit listed for sale on the internet, please report this to our office immediately.