Thank you for participating in our Summer 2014 Discover Orientation. Have a great school year!
The Discover New Student Orientation and Enrollment Program is Phase II in a series of comprehensive programs specifically designed to acclimate newly admitted students to Central Washington University. During Discover you will hear presentations from faculty and staff, receive valuable information about programs and services, experience a taste of campus life and enroll in your incoming quarter classes.
- Understand academic requirements and receive guidelines for success
- Learn about major courses of study and future career opportunities
- Receive individualized attention from professional advisors who will assist you with class registration
- Utilize the MyCWU online registration and student account systems
- Explore buildings and facilities, and get a glimpse into life on the CWU campus
- Begin an integral part of your university experience by meeting fellow students, faculty, advisors, and staff
- And make new friends who will become an integral part of your college experience
New Student Programs and the campus community look forward to meeting you, having you become a part of the CWU family and providing the opportunity for you to begin to experience college life at CWU. Our CWU faculty and staff will be available to answer your questions about academic and student activities.
Our other phases of orientation:
- Phase I: Wildcat Day
- Phase II: Discover Orientation
- (Offered for Fall, Winter, and Spring Quarter Enrollment)
- Phase III: Wildcat Welcome Weekend
- Phase IV: First Six Weeks Program