Supporting Student Success Through Collaborative Partnerships
Operations is a large functional organization with over 400 employees, making it the largest non-academic division at our university. Within our division, we rely heavily on project management and implement a more horizontal matrix structure when appropriate. The team of professionals in our division is dedicated to supporting CWU students, faculty, staff, and the greater community. We work closely with the University community to:
- Develop a safe and secure environment in which students, faculty, and staff can perform at their best
- Maintain and enhance the physical and technological infrastructure of the campus
Operations Division Services
Having Trouble Deciding What Service You Need?
Check below for a more detailed description of each service.
- Data Warehouse
- Ad-hoc data analysis
- Dugmore Hall ( new dorm room )
- Northside Commons ( new dining hall )
- Health Sciences ( Hertz replacement )
- Health Eductaion ( Nicholson redesign )
Environmental Health and Safety
- Report an accident or safety hazard
- Safety guides and training programs
- Workplace & lab safety
- Is something broken or not functioning? For example, an outage, broken door hinge, or water continuously flowing?
- Want to make changes to your existing space or structural area?
- In need of a vehicle or cart?
- Need additional keys or help moving?
- Networks and computing support for the CWU community
- Wireless access, telecom, and laptop / desktop support
- Email, MyCWU, and password support
- Online permissions and more
- Data requests, report requests (Only CWU faculty and staff can request this service)
- Grant support and other data support
- Parking permits and fees
- Update your vehicle info
- Guest parking services
- Parking lots and regulations
- Prevention programs, report a crime
- Emergency Management
- Public records request
- Bicycle registration & more
- Access the PMO SharePoint site to see updates and progress on major projects (you need site access)
- Request project managment services for your next project by visiting Operations webpage > Contact Us
- Learn more about CWU's green projects
- Sustainability cafes
- Student involvement
- Waste minimization
- Request student assistance