RESPONDUS CAMPUS-WIDE SITE LICENSE
MultiModal Learning is pleased to announce the acquisition of the Respondus 4 Campus License. Please have the password information sent to you in an email available when you are ready to use the program the first time after installation. If you did not receive the email please contact Joy Bensiger at 509-963-2039 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org . In addition you will need to obtain another username and password from Joy Bensiger (JoyBe@cwu.edu ) in order to access the download page shown below. Repsondus requires that this download site be password protected. Please read all of the information on this page before you download the software.
Step One - Install the following - http://www.cwu.edu/~media/cwuonline/respondus/Respondus4Campus.exe 
Respondus is a Windows application that enhances the functionality and usability of Blackboard's quiz, and survey tools. It can be used to create exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to Blackboard. Respondus can also be used to export questions, quizzes, and quiz/survey performance data from Blackboard.
More detailed information about Respondus is available at the Respondus website. 
- Import questions from Microsoft Word or Rich-text Files
- Spell Checking
- Word processor type interface for adding tables, bulleted lists, hyplerlinks, and font changes
- Insert mathematical and scientific symbols using the Respondus Equation Editor or Math Type
- Embed graphics audio and video
- Easily resize graphics and convert them to JPEG format
- One-click process for archiving and restoring exam/survery projects
- Preview questions before publishing them to the server
- Easy to use wizard available
- Determine point values and exam/survey settings offline
- Print exams/surveys directly from Respondus, or save files to MS Word or Rich Text Format.
How to Obtain Respondus at CWU
Respondus is available to faculty and staff (not for students) of the Central Washington University main campus and Centers and can be installed on University owned personal computers. The license also permits faculty and staff to install one copy of Respondus on a home computer.
You can obtain a copy of the CWU campus-wide site license for Respondus software by downloading it from:
http://www.cwu.edu/~media/cwuonline/respondus/Respondus4Campus.exe . If you are CWU faculty or staff please contact Jane Chinn at email@example.com  to obtain the username and password for this site.
There is no cost to faculty and staff.
Context-sensitive help is available throughout the Respondus program using the Help menu. A copy of the Respondus User Guide can be downloaded from http://www.respondus.com/products/userguide.shtml .
If you have any difficulty installing or using Respondus please contact Joy Bensiger in Multimedia Technology and Instructional Support (MTIS). One-on-one training is available by appointment and will typically take about 1 hour. Phone: 509-963-2039. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org . The campus license for Respondus does not permit instructors to obtain support directly from Respondus.