Faculty: Are you ready to take your course online? Would you like to learn how to create a more effective online learning experience for your students?
Here we are highlighting two exemplary fully online courses taught by faculty at CWU. Each one is designed and taught in unique ways. You will find that each instructor employs specific best practices to foster student success in online learning. Read about both examples to see the variety in approaches that can be taken when designing and teaching an online course. Be sure to view each main category of information including:
- Design of an Online Course
- Evaluation and Assessment in an Online Course
- Teaching and Learning in an Online Course
You will be provided with instructions on how to access these courses as a student in Blackboard at http://courses.cwu.edu . Click the links to the course titles and numbers below:
Please follow these 3 steps to learn about designing and teaching an online course at Central Washington University.
- Sign up for Blackboard workshops  available as face-to-face or Collaborate sessions at CWU.
- Make appointments for consultations with the CWU Instructional Design Team: Contact: Chris Schedler - firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Join the Online Learning Community at CWU by contacting Chris Schedler, Faculty Fellow for Online Learning  - email@example.com .