The Analytics and Research (AR) Team focuses on student success by providing support and data to the organizational units, and is responsible for researching and reporting data extracted from the financial, student, and other information systems.
What does the OE AR team do?
- 15 Accreditations
- IPEDS (& Title II, etc)
- Assisting Units with Strategic Plans & Reports
- Asissting Departments with SLO measurements
- Data Stewards
- Document Business Process for Reporting
- Query Friendly Functional Management
- ID all AD HOC Reporting Needs
- Predictivie and Comparative Analytics
Specifically, AR team members:
- Consult with Functional Modules Leads regarding business process reengineering and system analysis
- Design and collaborate on enterprise level campus wide system enhancements
- Analyze, manage, and fulfill data requests
- Support for System Upgrades
- Turn data into usable information to assist University faculty and staff
- Construct and maintain reports
- Support effective organizational decision making processes by providing accurate and timely data interpretation and facilitate data integrity
- Create better and more consistent reporting to enhance the university understanding about enrollments, retention, graduation rates, provide trend information and performance indicators regarding student success.