Organizational Effectiveness Staff:
- Ed Day – Director of Organizational Effectiveness (Library 290B), 963-2838
- Tamara (Tami) Morrill – Information Solutions Architect (Library 290F) 963-1855
- Shirley Sadler – Administrative Assistant, (Library 290), 963-1856
Institutional Research Staff:
- VACANT - Director of Institutional Research (Library 290D), 963-1880
- David Braskamp - Research Analyst, (Library 290C), 963-1994
- Coleen Gelatt - Research Analyst, (Library 290E), 963-1819
- VACANT - Research Analyst, (Library 290)
Reporting directly to Associate VP, Enrollment Management and Institutional Effectiveness, the Director supervises the units that are the university's central point of contact for data and information requests.
The Director's charge includes:
- Contribute to and facilitate a consistent cycle of institutional planning.
- Promote and contribute to a culture of decision-making that is mission-driven and data informed.
- Develop and monitor data systems in order to collect, analyze, and share information for the purposes of evaluation, planning, accountabilty, and management decisions.
- Serve as chair of the University Enterprise Team.
- Direct involvement in University wide initiatives including strategic planning.
- Lead development of data management activities such as developing data definitions and norms.
- Provide oversight and project management for high value initiatives to gain efficiencies.
The Director maintains and promotes OE department values that include:
- Unified dedication to CWU's Strategic Plan, Mission and Goals;
- Rigorous critique and review of analytics, and thoughtful planning and evaluation;
- Dissemination of accurate information that is both useful and used for decision-making;
- A culture that encourages an honest and open exchange of ideas by emphasizing respectful and open communication.
The Director, Office of Organizational Effectiveness, is responsible for the following units:
- Institutional Research Department
- Reporting Solutions