Wildcat Commons - Tomlinson Stadium Renovation
- Installation of artificial turf
- Regulation-size field for football, rugby, & soccer
- Installation of LED stadium lighting
- Construction of Wildcat Plaza (South End Zone)
- Construction of Alumni Plaza (North End Zone)
- Restrooms Renovation
- New Entry Gates
- New Box Office/Ticketing
Budget: $6 million
- Will all home football games be played at night?
It is most likely that games scheduled in the months of August, September, and October will be played at night. Due to colder temperatures, games in the month of November will be played in the afternoon (1:00 PM kick off).
- What time will night football games start?
Although not finalized, we anticipate most night football games kicking off at 6:00 PM.
- What is the total cost of the Tomlinson Stadium renovations?
The estimated cost of the Tomlinson Stadium renovation is $4.4M.
- What is the source of funding for the Tomlinson Stadium renovations?
Funds for the Tomlinson Stadium renovation are all private donations (individuals and corporations), no state funding.
- Is the facility available for non-CWU games/events?
Yes, the facility is available for non-CWU games/events. Please contact the CWU Department of Athletics for availability and rental rates.
- How can I donate to the project?