Skip to body

Central Washington University

State Financial Aid Available for Undocumented Students

ELLENSBURG, Wash. — Undocumented students may now apply for State Need Grant funds through the Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA). The application can be found at More information is available from the Washington Student Achievement Council. 

April 1, 2014