The University sponsors student health insurance for charges incurred at the Clinic and for any off-campus medical and surgical care. We encourage students to become familiar with whatever insurance coverage they have. Students are responsible for filing claims with their insurance company. We will be happy to provide the student with the University sponsored student insurance claim forms required to substantiate a claim.
Academic HealthPlansP.O. Box 1605
Colleyville, TX 76034-1605
fax (817) 479-2101
Plan arranged by:
1420 Fifth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101-4030
Submit claims or inquiries to:HCH Administration, Inc.
P.O. Box 5127
Peoria, IL 61601-5127
Medical Providers Call: (866) 679-0834
All Other Calls: (855) 247-2273
- A mandatory Medical, Counseling and Wellness fee is set for each quarter by the Board of Trustees.
- Students taking six or more credits are automatically assessed the fee.
- Summer quarter's mandatory fee is automatically assessed at five credits.
- Payment of this charge allows access to appointments and sessions, with no fee for most office visits, health care providers, counselors, psychologists, including ADHD assessments, flu shots and group counseling.
- Charges to cover the cost of lab, x-rays, physicals, surgeries, supplies or medications may be required to provide complete care for the student. Charges for these services will be billed directly to the student's account.
- Each student will receive a master bill with diagnostic codes and charges that may be submitted by the student to their insurance company for direct reimbursement to the student.
- To view billing statements online, please click here and register.
- The student's insurance company may reimburse these charges.
- Claim forms for University sponsored insurance can be obtained through the web. Health Insurance Brochures are available both at the cashiers office located in Barge Hall and the Student Medical and Counseling Clinic.
- The Student Medical and Counseling Clinic does not directly bill insurance companies, but can provide addition copies of a bill or other information to aid the patient in submitting the bill to their insurance provider.