Skip to body

Student Medical & Counseling Clinic

Faculty/Staff Referral Information


For crisis referrals during clinic hours (Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM. In the summer 8-12, 1-3) please call us or walk the student over to the counseling clinic.


                       Contact Information: 400 E. University Way                        Corner of 11th and Poplar 

  Phone: 509-963-1391


To make a non-crisis referral to the Counseling Clinic do the following: 

1: Call the counseling clinic at 509-963-1391 


2. Go to and fill out a referral form by clicking here: Non-Crisis Faculty and Staff Referral Form.   Drop this form off to Mailstop 7585 Attention "Counseling Referral"


Office of Student Success also accepts concern reports regarding students and have potential resources available to them. Please see forms below. 


To make a Suicide Concern Report do the following:

1. Go to and fill out a suicide concern report by clicking here: Suicide Concern Report 

For non-suicidal behavioral concerns do the following:

1. Go to and fill out a behavior of concerns report by clicking here: Behavior of concerns report


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.