MPA Application Requirements & Procedures
Students may now be admitted starting any quarter throughout the year. The deadlines are:
- Summer Start: May 1 Application Deadline
- Fall Start: August 1 Application Deadline
- Winter Start: December 1 Application Deadline
- Spring Start: February 1 Application Deadline
(Online forms available at Office of Graduate Studies or by clicking on the links below.)
1. Review the
2. Gather Supporting Documentation
- Official Transcripts
- GMAT Results: Minimum GMAT total score of 500
- Recommendation Letters
- TOEFL Results: Applicants are required to submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Internet-based score of 79 or above or paper-based score of 550 or above; or an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5 or above, if their native language is not English.
3. Submit Completed Application to Office of Graduate Studies
4. Submit Application for Graduate Assistantship if interested.
- Note--generally not possible to graduate in three quarters with GA