New Student Orientation at CWU-Lynnwood
CWU-Lynnwood will hold an orientation for new students at the beginning of each quarter. Orientation will be held on the date listed below at the CWU-Lynnwood Center. Specific details will be sent to you several weeks prior to orientation.
- Location: Snoqualmie Hall
- Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- Time: Check-In: 2 pm to 2:45 pm. Orientation ends at approximately 6:00 pm*.
*Times subject to change please check back for updates
Welcomes are available prior to the General Session
Financial Aid workshop
|45 min||2 PM||Library Open House||SQL 109|
|45 min||2 PM||International Student Immigration Check-In||SQL 306|
|45 min||2 PM||Veteran's Workshop||SQL 101|
- Connection Card Photos (student picture ID card) (Picture will be taken at orientation in SQL 115)
- General Orientation Session regarding CWU student services
- Advising and Registration*
*Online students will have online orientation, academic advising, and registration, but are also welcome to attend orientation at the CWU-Lynnwood Center.
Students unable to attend the optional workshops must check in no later than 2:00 pm in Woodway 202. You may have your CWU Wildcat Connection Card picture taken at any time during Check-In (TBA) in the Lynnwood Center, Woodway 202.
If you have questions, contact CWU-Lynnwood at 425-640-1574 or email@example.com
|Spring 2018- All Majors||Tues., Mar 13||TBA|
|Spring 2018- All Majors||Wed., Mar 14||3:00 PM|
|Spring 2018- All Majors||Thur., Mar 15||TBA|