Segal AmeriCorps Matching Education Award
Central Washington University awards ten AmeriCorps alumni a $1000 scholarship. In order to qualify, students must meet the following criteria:
- First -time student at CWU (never previously admitted, applying during your FIRST Fall quarter.)
- AmeriCorps service must have been completed in high school, post high school, or at a community college.
- Must complete 60-hours of volunteer work in a year for the Center for Leadership and Community Engagement.
- A list of all of your past and current volunteer and/or community-based service with details that demonstrate your community service involvement.
- A 500-word essay describing your national service experience. Please emphasize how your term of service contributed to your personal, professional, and/or academic development. In addition, include how you feel your service may continue to impact the community you served.
Kim Jellison, Program Manager at Center for Leadership and Community Engagement.
Address: 400 E University Way, Ellensburg, WA. 98926