Connect with the Brother 2 Brother program
About the Program
Brother 2 Brother (B2B) is a dynamic group established specifically to assist our participants to excel academically, socially, culturally, professionally, and in the community. B2B is primarily comprised of male students who strive for academic excellence and make a commitment to plan and implement programs that benefit their community at large. We encourage our participants to embrace leadership by being positive examples for each other through a strong commitment to academic achievement, brotherhood, and community service.
The mission of Brother 2 Brother is for all men at Central Washington University to take full advantage of their academic years and to better understand and practice their full responsibilities, rights, and privileges as citizens of this country.
Additionally, B2B works in the community with younger males in need of guidance and direction. One of our objectives is that all B2B members will be role models for each other as well as other males in the community. It is our hope that members are well prepared to enter the work force as professionals and be among the best competing for a meaningful place in their communities and in our society.
Our Core Values:
Responsibility to someone or some activity.
The essence of being proactive vs reactive as leaders. We need some "right now" leaders who are about the business of taking care of business.
Learning to take responsibility for controlling your own self and conduct.
Conditioning your brain to be more and more capable of understanding, analyzing, and evaluating concepts to help you makes sense of the world around you.
Meetings are every Thursday at 5:00 p.m. in SURC 301
Become a member!
- Attend our weekly meetings
- Get involved in committees as a voting member or chair
- Participate in regular community service and organization get togethers.
Officers & Staff
- B2B Chapter President:
- Personal Development Officer:
- Academic Development Officer:
- Public Relations Officer:
- Financial Development Officer:
Faculty & Staff Advisors
- Andre Dickerson, Director, Center for Leadership & Community Engagement
- Patrick Coffey, Academic Advisor, Professional Advising
- Dr. Bob Hickey, Professor, Geography Department
- Manuel Rodriguez, Executive Director, Game On
- Jason Berthon-Koch, Chief of Police, University Police & Public Safety
- Instagram @ CWU_B2B
- Twitter @ CWU_B2B
- Snapchat @CWU_B2B
- Email: Andre.Dickerson@cwu.edu
This page contains links to websites outside of www.cwu.edu. The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of Central Washington University faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of such pages has not been reviewed or approved by Central Washington University.