The Central Washington University Diversity Education Center enhances a vibrant campus environment through intentional and thought provoking programming that challenges students to strengthen intercultural competencies and develop transformative ideas and skills.
1. Focus on inclusiveness
2. Increase and maintain quality and attendance in Center's services and programming
3. Increase collaboration with academic departments
4. Develop recruitment/retention strategies/programs/outreach
5. Develop collaborations with community-based organizations
6. Create the Diversity Center's niche - three things for which we're known