To provide high quality, non-commercial educational opportunities for students and informational television programming in support of the goals of Central Washington University.
VISION AND GOALS
Central Washington Television will pursue excellence in producing high quality programming to enrich the lives of our viewing audience. The goals of university public-access channel programming are to:
- Serve as an educational tool to promote the vision of Central Washington University
- Air special events and campus presentations as a public service to the region
- Produce high-quality programming suitable for airing nationally and in regional markets.
- Provide a high-quality professional development environment in support of students who are considering a career in television and video production.
- Offer opportunities for students to engage in channel operations and to participate in all aspects of work associated with creative programming.
OPERATING PROCEDURES AND PROGRAM GUIDELINES (click links below for a full description list)