Supply Chain Management
Bachelor of Applied Science Degree
Supply Chain Management (SCM) addresses how goods, information, and money flow end-to-end in the supply chain. The BAS in Supply Chain Management degree prepares students for dynamic careers in purchasing, manufacturing, distribution, transportation, demand management and many other areas. Demand for graduates is growing across industries, at organizations ranging from large multinationals to regional and local firms.
At a glance
$2,339.60 per Quarter
JBLM, Lynnwood, Pierce County
- Face-to-face, online and hybrid course delivery
- Engaging Ph.D. qualified professors with industry and military experience
- Industry-based projects and professional engagement opportunities
- Business courses in Finance, Marketing, Management and MIS.
- Supply chain courses in purchasing, operations, global trade and logistics
- Elective opportunities in process improvement and enterprise systems