Summer is one of the best times to be an ITAMer!
There's a lot going on:
Dr. Braunstein, Dr. Portolese Dias, Laurie Stehle and Prof. David Douglas will lead a group of our talented students on an epic adventure through Central Europe.
Dr. Chet Claar will be helping our first group of students complete their Master of Science degree.
And hundreds of our students will be taking online classes while still enjoying their Summer break.
Have you considered enrolling for Summer Quarter?
Summer Quarter classes have many benefits for you:
- The online modality gives you the flexibility to travel, work, and have some fun while completing degree requirements
- No reserves makes it easier to get into high-demand classes that were full during the regular academic year
- Financial aid is available
- Taking courses Summer Quarter allows you to accelerate your academic progress
- Pick from a large variety of classes, there's something for everyone! Check out the complete list of course offerings here.
Registration begins May 5th. Schedule a meeting with your advisor today and make your plan.