Now accepting applications for 2015-16!
Priority application deadline is February 1st.
Please email JustAskMSITAM@cwu.edu if you have any questions.
ITAM requires the same admission criteria as the CWU Graduate School including English Language Proficiency tests. There is not a GRE or GMAT requirement for admission. Find out more at:
Admission to the Graduate School does not guarantee admission to the MS-ITAM program.
To begin the application process today, go to:
Here you can either apply on-line or download all necessary documents to mail in your application.
Early applications are recommended as the Fall 2014 cohort is expected to fill fast. The deadline for applications is September 1, 2014.
What you will need to apply:
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Completed application form - fill out online or download the PDF and mail in
- Statement of educational and professional objectives (500 words or less)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- 3.0 GPA or above on your last 90 quarter credits/60 semester credits
- Confidential Financial Statement found here
More about the Statement of Educational and Professional Objectives:
The statement of educational and professional objectives is one of the most important deciding factors for entrance into the MS-ITAM program. One website that may help you guide your organization of the letter is:
Your statement should portray you as:
- Passionately interested in an ITAM field and/or how you will apply the knowledge to your future profession
- Well-prepared academically and personally
- Able to take on the challenges of graduate school
- Able to have rapport with professors and fellow grad students - in other words, collegial
Authorized States for Online Programs from CWU
Central Washington University is working hard to forge new partnerships with states throughout the U.S. Please visit: www.cwu.edu/online-learning to see the most current list of states where CWU is authorized to offer fully online programs.
If your state is not listed yet, we may not be able to accept you for admission into a fully online degree program offered at CWU. Acceptance will depend on CWU gaining authorization to offer the online program in your state. The authorization process could take some time to complete. Please send us an email at JustAskMSITAM@cwu.edu to start the authorization process.
For International Students:
To enter this graduate program you will need to demonstrate English proficiency by achieving a passing score on the TOEFL or IELTS tests. Passing scores are as follows:
- A score of 213 or above on the computer-based TOEFL
- A score of 79 or above on the Internet-based TOEFL.
- A score of 88 or above on the Internet-based TOEFL for English programs.
- The minimum score for the IELTS is 6.5
Financial Aid Information
For more information about possible scholarship opportunities, please visit our MS-ITAM Financial Aid Opportunities page.