Study Abroad in Central Europe
June 14-July 7
International Comparative ITAM Study Abroad
In cooperation with The School of Management,
Led by Dr. Lori Braunstein and Dr. Robert Lupton
This unique study abroad program is a timely course that will acquaint both the first time traveler and the experienced traveler to the international world of retailing, advertising, business, management, and information technology. This class will introduce you to five Central European countries (Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, and Austria), their languages, their cultures, and their business ideologies.
- All housing costs while in Central Europe
- Transportation costs in Central Europe, except during student free time
- Cultural Event costs in Central Europe, except during student free time
- Some meals
- All for $2,250
Your additional costs include:
- 10 credits through the ITAM Department. Credits may be used for the required ITAM internship (NOTE: students who do not need to complete an internship, the purchase of credits is optional.)
- Meals during free time
- Cultural Events during free time
- Transportation during free time
- Spending money
Note: Financial Aid, if you are eligible, can be used for summer credits, the cost of the program, and even your airfare! Additionally, financial aid monies can be released early to help pay for the program fee and airfare. Work with the Financial Aid Office early to see about securing a distribution for Summer 2014.
For application and information packet, please email Dr. Lori Braunstein at email@example.com or stop by her office in Shaw/Smyser 238.