Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 509.899.0524
As the Online Academic Counselor for the ITAM Department I work with both prospective and current students for the BAS and BS Online programs. I can answer all questions related to transferring to either of these programs and/or connect you to the correct resources if your question is outside of the ITAM area. For current students in the program, I work in partnership with your assigned faculty advisor to ensure that you have a good support system throughout the program (I’m always here for you!) and that you have a smooth graduation audit at the end.
Seven days a week thanks to the wonders of a virtual office! I'm monitoring communication channels all the time unless I'm asleep or enjoying some quality time with my family. We all need balance.
The best way to reach me: I love email! I have a track record of our conversation so I can remember you and what we are collaborating on. Typically you will receive a response within 24 hours, but usually it is much, much, sooner!
The best time to call: Typically M-F 9am – 2pm. I am also happy to set up specific phone appointments. Contact me via email and we can set up a time.
I can help you with:
- Transferring to the BAS or BS Online Programs
- Sorting through transfer credit questions
- Figuring out what courses you need to take
- Using your Advising Sheet (BAS and BS Online)
- Understanding CWU Basic and Breadth Requirements and course availability
- Working through General Education Petitions
- Understanding graduation requirements
- Questions about ITAM Online Course Availability
- What courses you can take at a Community College to meet a Basic, Breadth or ITAM requirement
- Learning CWU processes
- Finding resources at CWU
- Any other questions you might have!
"Life has no purpose without a challenge."
(offered by my 9 year old son when told I needed a quote)
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
~Neale Donald Walsch