In today's complex global environment, skilled professionals who possess both information technology and administrative management expertise are in high demand. The Information Technology and Administrative Management Master of Science degree (MS-ITAM) provides a one-year degree for post baccalaureate students to develop essential skills to enhance organization competitiveness. MS-ITAM is a unique degree that bridges the gap between information technology and administrative management. The program focuses on leadership, communications, supervision, budget planning, entrepreneurship, and ethics, as well as applied IT management skills in emerging technologies.
MS-ITAM is ideal for:
- Recent graduates seeking a professional degree before they enter the workforce
- Professionals who want a graduate degree to advance their career
- People seeking to move into a new professional field
- People seeking cross-training for advancement
- International students
The MS-ITAM graduate program has a common core curriculum (26 credits), then students choose between two specialization areas:
- Administrative Management - 20 credits
- Information Technology - 20 credits
The program is three quarters plus summer quarter and can be completed in as little as one year as a full-time student.
Fully online or in-class program
Take this program fully online or as a traditional in-class student. With two convenient cohort formats, MS-ITAM meets the needs of any learning style. Choose the path that best meshes with your schedule, resources, and personality.