Dr. Philippe J. Upperman Instructor and Advisor
Office: CWU-Pierce College
Phone: 253.964.6259 Fax: 253.964.6733
CWU Web Page: TBA
- Ed.D. Seattle University
- Ed.M. Washington State University
- MSBM Troy University
- B.A. Seattle University
- ADMG 201 Introduction to Business
- ADMG 271 Business Math Application
- ADMG 371 Administrative Management
- ADMG 372 Leadership and Supervision
- ADMG 374 Project Management
- ADMG 385 Business Communication & Report Writing
- ADMG 424 Administrative Management Policy
- ADMG 330 Principles of Retailing
- ADMG 335 Retail Information Technology
- ADMG 340 Principles of Selling
- ADMG 366 Customer Relationship Management
- Upperman, P. & Church, A. T. (August 1995). Investigating Holland’s Typological Theory with army Occupational Specialties, Journal of vocational Behavior, 47, (1). Pg. 61-75.
- Presented dissertation finding at the 2006 Seattle University Leadership Conference; topic, Shaping Exceptional Moral and Ethical Character Among Leaders of Higher Education Institutions
- Presented thesis on Holland’s typological themes at the 1994 Annual American Psychological Association (APA) conference, Los Angeles, California.
- Present the Lieutenant Colonel Philippe J. Upperman Inspirational Leadership Award. An annual award presented to the senior student in the Department who overcame adversity during their senior year, meeting standards as a scholar, athlete, and inspirational leader to their class.
- United States Army Command and General Staff College (Executive Leadership and Management Course)
- Combined Arms Services Staff School (Staff Management Course)
- Infantry Officers Advance Course (Mid-level Leadership & Management Course)
- Ordinance Officer’s Basic (Management and Leadership) Course
- Phil is an outdoorsman and sportsman. He enjoys woodworking and gardening projects. His passion is in coaching/ mentoring emerging leaders to see them succeed as servant leaders.